January 13, 2010

Back to School...

January 12th (yesterday) I took that long journey back to Buffalo to begin classes for another semester.  The line up this 15 week stretch is looking a little better than the last.  Work wise it appears to be a little more challenging, however, considering content this semester should be interesting.  I'm taking:  Public libraries, Intellectual Freedom, Services for Children and Management of Library and Informational agencies.

I made a New Year's resolution to keep up on this blog (even though I do not have any readers) to improve upon my blogging skills (or get some blogging skills).  So, I guess we'll se how this goes.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

disclaimer

This is a personal blog that in no way affiliated with any specific library or town. All views and opinions are written on personal time and have no basis in the confines of any establishment. Thank you.